Enchanted Forest
A funny Nathan story: The other night we went to rent a video with a 2 for 1 coupon. I was holding Nathan and the coupon. After taking a couple of minutes picking out our flicks, we went to the counter to pay. As soon as we got there, I looked at the coupon and Nathan had eaten half of it without me noticing. So I said "Oh no nathan, you ate the coupon!!" The lady at the desk said " Oh don't worry, he didn't eat the side with the bar code." It was hilarious.
We are having so much fun with the floyds in town. Each day is a new adventure, especially with Jordan and Olivia.
Jordan held captive at the enchanted forest. jared took this picture, but I'm pretty sure Jordan isn't acting:)
1 comment:
Who is that hot blonde woman on the left with the blue shirt and backpack. Give her my number!
Nice pics Andi.
Post a Comment