Trick or Treat!
Halloween was a hot, humid night! IT WAS GREAT not to have to stuff winter jackets under costumes. People were handing out candy in shorts and tshirts. I even had to change Nathan's costume to a onsie because it was so nice out! The only problem: mosquitoes!

Trick or treating in Jess and Matt's neighbourhood was great! Houses were so decorated! One house even had a slideshow of "The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown." Unfortunately, Jordan Nathan and I had to cut trick or treating a bit short because Jordan got scared of a witch. I think she just wanted to get home to dig into her candy! I can't tell you how many times this week I've heard from either Olivia or Jordan "Hey, gimme some candy!"

Nathan was a football player. Jess and I threw this costume together about three minutes before walking out the door. It was way to hot to have him wear his other costume. I think it turned out so cute; he looks like such a stud.

Nathan's first "poppie"
No comments:
Post a Comment