Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas Eve!
The whole fam. Bernice was desperate (kidding, sort of) for family pictures this Christmas, so before church on Christmas Eve we had a little photo shoot of the whole gang. I only wish someone had told me to wear red or black!
The grandkids. Bernice made the girls dresses and got Nathan his adorable duds. Jordan was getting pretty excited at this point for Christmas however she did make it very clear that we would not be seeing Santa because he'll come when we are sleeping. She's not too fond of the jolly old man.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Okay,first things first, awesome family picture! Everyone looks so good. It was so funny because the first thing I noticed Andi, was you looking adorable in that fabulous dress, and then I looked around at everyone, and then read your comment. The laughter soon followed!