Nathan kept saying "happy birthday" when we lit the candles so we welcomed our new Jack'O Lanterns to life by singing "Happy birthday!" Mine is the pirate, Jared's is the "fright this way", Jared L's is the cave-like one, Britt's is the one with braces in the front row (yes, she actually weaved in braces!) , matt's is the witch and Jorji's is the scary face.
The artists.....we were all exhausted at the end and all agreed that being full time artists would be exhausting work. Carving pumpkins was always a big tradition growing up and even now mom usually gets us altogether to carve em' up. I was happy to carry on this tradition at our house this year as mom and dad are still on their cruise and missed the blessed event. I'm sure mom (now in Rome) would be very proud!

2 comments:
Nice pumpkins! I'm glad to see Hallowe'en prep is going along fine without mom and dad!lol Jess
Those are the best pumpkins I've ever seen!!! Way to keep the spirit of Halloween alive!!! Oh and miss you!!
Post a Comment