Monday, January 07, 2008

Our Little Man is Two!!!
Jared and I decided that there wasn't enough happening in between Christmas and New Year's, so two years ago on December 28th, we decided to have a baby - and our little Nathan came into the world! He is such a little character, we can't imagine life without him and his crazy little antics.
I think Nathan is officially tired of opening presents!
Nathan soaking it all up! Loving all the attention from his aunt and uncles.
A few weeks before Nathan's birthday, Jared and I figured he was a prime candidate to be held back in school because of his late birthday. But a week before his birthday, Nathan decided to start talking! It's amazing, tonight, he said six words in a row! They were "Let's do this thing, mommy daddy!" - One of our family's favourite sayings since watching Ratatouille. He really has grown up so much in the last month, which makes having a third child in about two months seem a little less crazy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Matthew said...

It looks like Jordan is a great party planner! I can't believe Nacie is 2! He looks so big in all of the pictures, just in time for a new little babe,

Matthew said...

PS Olivia and I love Jordan's dress. Jess

Matthew said...

It's getting really hard not to just hop in the car and drive up there!!!!