Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Introducing little Lucy Emilee King.....
Born Tuesday, March 4th, at 4:28 pm
8 lbs 8oz
We're thrilled!Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful you guys! Good job Andi. Hope the other kids are adjusting too!
Jeff and Jennie

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! She's beautiful (surprise, surprise). I need to be better about checking my friends' blogs! I didn't know you were preggo!!! Nor did I know you had moved to Salmon Arm - That's great! Do you love it? Tell me about your jobs and this new life (I have to admit, I'm jealous. WISH we were somewhere we felt we could plant our roots).

Ok, this may need to be done over email :) Hope you're well.

Felicity

Doug & Valerie Salmon said...

Congratulations! Lucy Emilee is beautiful. She's a lucky little girl to be a part of your wonderful family. Enjoy each precious moment - it all passes too quickly
Love Doug and Valerie

Travis, Melissa, Ava, and Kai said...

Congrats! What a beautiful girl. What good timing too...she waited until after the move.