While Jess and the kids were with us in Salmon Arm, we went to visit Grandma Audrey (as our kids know her as - Grandma Lee to Jess and I:) She has such a nice place on the Lake and it's always so fun to visit with her. Sorry Jess, your eyes were closed in all the pics I took!
What's a Floyd visit without some adorable Jorji and Livy pictures. These little girls have so much fun together. They were born three weeks apart and Jess and I were both living in Houston TX at the time, so these little girls knew eachother in the womb as Jess and I would bump bellies and let them play!
The kiddos at bedtime. I can't believe I got a picture with all of them relatively sitting still and looking at me! This picture was followed by a huge pillow fight and wrestling match on the beds.

1 comment:
I love this picture!
Post a Comment