HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
We had a great halloween and we still have a ton candy to prove it! Friday afternoon we headed downtown for some early trick or treating. It was packed and the kids loved it. Normally I would be a little anxious with so many people because Nathan tends to run off but he was pretty easy to keep track of that night:)After trick or treating downtown, the papworths came over and after a quick bite, the kids went back out around the neighbourbood. Jordan, Avery and Chloe with their scary faces!
When the kids got back from trick or treating, the first thing Nathan said to me was "Mom, look a pop!" Nathan got a pop from one of the neighbours and he thought he'd died and gone to heaven, because this is is all time favourite treat! I love this picture of him hugging his pop!

2 comments:
It looks like you all had a great halloween. I love the costumes. My kids are calling Jordan a "vampire cat". I was wondering what Nathan was holding... so funny.
That is the cutest elephant costume.
Post a Comment