Jorji had a great time dancing
My not so little bro and I.
This was the first time I'd seen Nate in about an hour and a half. He literally disappeared during the reception. I know what you are thinking - I'm a horrible mom. But it wasn't like that. They actually had babysitters in the nursery for kids. We also had jared's entire family there who watched our kids for most of the night. For the guests keepsakes, Caleb and Kailey had a candy bar set up which Nathan frequented more than I would like to admit. At the very end of the night I found Nathan with Grandma King walking down the hall and he looked up at me, his face completely green, and said "mom, I'm not sick," which of course usually means the opposite in our house.

2 comments:
Fun, fun pics! Caleb and Kailey are adorable. I love the pic of you and Jared! So cute. We miss you all. Ben keeps asking if he can play with Nathan. jess
I agree with Jess.... the pic of you and Jared is great!
Post a Comment