Thursday, October 01, 2009

Enchanted Forest
Labour day we ventured into the mountains and took the kids to Enchanted Forest, aka the best place ever for kids. This was Lucy's first visit. She was mesmorized by the creature-infested forest from the moment we entered. From the dungeon to the three little pigs cottage, the kids loved every square inch of that place. Since our last visit, they added a new feature; a hike to a small pond with boats and life jackets readily available for anyone to use with no supervision. I know! We thought it seemed like a liability but were happy to use the boats, they even had little life jackets for Luce!


Jorji's really into posing right now and Nathan's really into funny faces. Even dad got in on the action
















We had such a fun day - a perfect way to end an amazing summer.
Lucy loved the creepy miniatures hidden in the forest, the creepier the better.
Just some pics of our three little cuties playing outside at the end of the summer, too cute not to post.


P.S. Back to school and jared's birthday post coming soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!!! That LuLu is sure a spitfire! I so wish I lived closer.

Jess

Anonymous said...

What a great summer you had. Those are the best for memory making. Lucky kids. Lucky Mom and Dad.
Grandma.

David and Cheryl said...

Is that the old "Enchanted Forest" along the side of the highway in BC? I think that's the place where Gramps and Gramma, along with her sisters (including Aunt Micky) used to take us when we were heading to some of the Oviatt functions back when we were all Jorji's and Nath's age!

You guys look great as usual! Love ya!
- The Walkers

felicity said...

Cutest.Kids.Ever.

Sharon said...

I love the enchanted forest!!! Great shots. Sad that summer is over but fall is the OK is pretty amazing too. We'll have to catch a pumpkin patch together.

Jessica said...

I love enchanted forest! I can't believe they have unsupervised rowboats now. My kids are going to love those things next time we go!