Video Courtesy of KSL.com
We just got back from the Vancouver temple dedication, what an incredible experience! Mom had the awesome opportunity to put together a choir from our stake for the cornerstone ceremony. Jared and I, Britt, dad, Caleb and Kailey all sang in it as well as many of our good friends (try to spot us in the video:) It was a pretty marvelous experience to sing for the prophet. We also got to go inside the temple for the 12 O'clock dedication session. A chance of a lifetime. We are on such a high right now from an amazing weekend. This is from some news channel in SLC,just found it, the reporter happens to interview mom, my cousin's son, and a friend from Salmon arm of all the people. I've got lots of pictures from the trip that I'll post in the next couple of days.
3 comments:
What a fantastic experience and everyone looks so great on camera!
Jess
Oh MY GOODNESS!! We are totally famous! I'm a little surprised how much they focused on the prophet. I think a couple minutes longer covering the choir would have been the real story. :)
Amazing! Just amazing, I have no other words!
Post a Comment