1. She has the best smile. It can light up a room and she smiles constantly, even in her sleep.
2. She has a HUGE personality. We always know how Lucy is feeling. Good or bad.
3. She is soooo friendly. She'll talk to anyone and even always greets the usher at church with a hand shake each week. The other day she was in the living room alone with a friend of mine when she caught this friend off guard by saying "So, how is Geoff doing?" Geoff is my friend's husband. You know, what two year old isn't interested in how someone husband's is?
4. She LOVES to talk on the phone. Our new favourite thing to do is to give Lucy the phone when it's a telemarketer. It kills two birds with one stone really, it lets Lucy talk and gets the telemarketer off our back. Jared and I just kill ourselves laughing at the things she says to these people such as : "Umm I'm just doing my homework right now," "umm Do you have a telephone?" "Sometimes I say "Ca va"," no, she's not here right now," "so, what are you doing ?" These conversations can last a while, so funny, and totally recommend it if you have a toddler.
5. She loves to play babies, either with her dolls or by having me, Jared or one of the kids act as a baby while she is the mom.
6. The first movie that she actually watched all the way through last year was "Elf."
7. She started out her life as an amazing sleeper but now she gets up every single night. That's right, EVERY single night.
8. She is incredibly articulate and has an amazing memory.
9. She loves dry cereal.
10. She loves hide and seek but only stays in her spot for a couple of seconds before going to find everyone else. As you can imagine, her older brother and sister love this.
11. She is getting quite good at the game "Just Dance 2"
12. She was recently banned from watching "Rugrats" on Netflix because of Angelica, the four year old's bad influence.
3 comments:
Love that Lu! I can't believe she is three! I'm really hoping a telemarketer calls next time I'm there...
Jess
Can't believe how much that first picture looks like Jordan and how much Ollie looks like Nathan! Great pictures
Mom K
Happy Birthday, Lucy! Brilliant idea to let her answer the phone when telemarketers are calling. I am totally doing that from now on.
She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment