Thursday, February 08, 2007

There was so much snow that we dug a hole and propped Nathan inside. It was perfect while we worked on the snowcave because he couldn't move around. He did eventually start to panic probably when he realized that he couldn't move his legs, but he was pretty content for the most part! Just happy to be outside!
Daddy digging out the snow cave for our "picnic"
Jordan laughing hysterically as people are being thrown into the snow. Like most kids, other peoples misfortunes are her delight!
Jordan is about to give Nathan a friendly tap in this picture. Nathan has no idea what's coming , poor guy. Both kids have a need for speed when it comes to sledding. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures Andi! I love to see what my little niece and nephew are up to. I can't believe how grown up Nacie is. He's a little man now! I can't wait to get up there and see you guys...
Jordan is absolutely hilarious, we all love the baby bath and the fact that she walked around the house " picking berries" :)

Caleb said...

wow, I'm so jealous of your snow cave.