"Look mom, my baby is peeing all by herself, Good job baby, I'm proud of you!"
The other day as I was cleaning the kitchen, Jordan snatched my large metal bowl and scurried up the stairs with it. Fifteen minutes later I went upstairs to discover her bathing her baby, and taking it very seriously I might add (she's smiling in the pic below because I made her). The thing that impressed me the most was that she laid down a towel on the table so she wouldn't get water everywhere, what a gal!
Jordan is....well...very entertaining. Right now she's walking around the house picking berries with a little metal bowl and earlier she was doing her "homework." Lately she's been making up songs. This morning she asked for Rice Crispeys to the tune of "If you're happy and you know it", and ended up making up a whole song about Crispeys.The other day as I was cleaning the kitchen, Jordan snatched my large metal bowl and scurried up the stairs with it. Fifteen minutes later I went upstairs to discover her bathing her baby, and taking it very seriously I might add (she's smiling in the pic below because I made her). The thing that impressed me the most was that she laid down a towel on the table so she wouldn't get water everywhere, what a gal!
"Hey mom get me some water! This tap doesn't work!" The funny thing is, Nathan really did want water and was very annoyed because I kept taking pics of him during his moment of need.

1 comment:
What a gorgeous picture!
Post a Comment