
The never ending bithday! Actually these pics are from a long time ago. It's a long story as to why we had two birthday parties for Jordan. Some friends from out of town (the shortridges, jordan's good friend Aidan) were planning on coming out the week after Jorji's birthday so we decided to have a friend party when they came out. Unfortunately they had to postpone their trip. We had such a great party with family the week before that I thought that Jordan would have forgotten about her "friend" party, she is only 4! About two days before her no-longer-happening-friend party, she said casually while playing outside "Hey, wasn't I supposed to have 2 parties?" Nothing gets past that kid. So that night I called up two of her best buddies and we planned a party. I'm so glad we did! They had the best time! And now I don't have to feel guilty for the rest of my life for not having her "friend" party. Whew!

It was such a cute little party. It was a rainy afternoon so we had to stay inside, but they were busy playing games, doing crafts, decorating their own cupcakes and stuffing their little faces!

We played a "Pin the Nose on the Clown" game about a million times! They laughed so hard when they would put it in the wrong place.

P.S. Nathan slept through the entire party. Poor guy! He was thrilled however to wake up to balloons, one of his favourite things! The never ending bithday!
3 comments:
where's the pics???
Here they are:)
Thanks!!!! Sounds like you are going to have a busy but wonderful summer! Congrats Jar for getting through another year!!!!
Post a Comment