Ridin' the train. I was really surprised that Nathan went in the back, they never cease to surprise.
Jorji and some random girl on the kiddie rollercoaster. Nate wasn't quite tall enough for this one. Don't you wonder how many strangers pictures you are in?
This was Nathan's favourite ride. The trucks. Luckily we discovered it at the end of the day so only time to ride it 3 times in a row!
Unfortunately for Lucy, this is pretty much how the day went for her. haha. If you're wondering why she is wearing only a diaper and a hoody at Calaway Park, use your imagination. She always picks the most opportune time to make a mess!

1 comment:
wow, fun stuff! It looks like it WAS heaven on earth. I laughed out loud at Lucy's pic. I remember flying across the country with Rani wearing only a diaper and a fancy sweater for most of the trip. Jess
Post a Comment