Mamma's Fish House
Ahhh! This was such a magical night! On the advice of my mother, we drove up to Mamma's Fish House for our anniversary dinner. It is such a beautiful restaurant in the most amazing setting. When we first arrived, I was horrified because they only had valet parking, and of course I've never used valet before. Jared however, handed over our 99 Nissan Sentra's key's like a pro so it ended up pretty cool! It proved to be our most special night in Hawaii. The ambiance of the restaurant and its setting was overwhelming and you couldn't help but feel just plain happy being there. It was amazing how easy it was for us to slip back into the old "Andi and Jared."
We also have so much fun together, everything with Jared ends up being an adventure with lots of laughs along the way.
I ordered ahi, mahi mahi and oho with coconut curry and Jared ordered a pork and shrimp dish (what can I say, the boy loves pork). We even witnessed an intimate wedding on the beach in front of the restaurant.

No comments:
Post a Comment