Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Go Nathan, Go!"
Some friends overheard Nathan say to himself as he burned past them on his bike.
One of the best parts about Scotch Creek is the biking. We had a nice paved road right for the kids to ride on. Nathan got so good while we were there and would often be seen speeding by. I went for a run one morning and took Jordan with me on her bike. We went through some pretty narrow dirt trails and Jordan manoevered them so well. I think it's almost time to get her a mountaing bike with some gears. She was awesome as she rode with the million boys we had with us in our group.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Nathan go! We love the camping pics. I swear Lucy looks younger then, but it was just a couple of weeks before I saw her?! Miss you guys. We had so much fun visiting! On the way home, the kids kept talking about how pretty Salmon Arm is. Jess