Tuesday, September 30, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED - SEPTEMBER 29

We celebrated Jared's birthday on Sunday with a fantastic rib dinner with my parents at our house. Hard to believe another year has past. We celebrated with cake and games with the kids, Jorji being in charge of activities, of course. So after a lively game of charades with the kids, poor Jared suffered a beating in rook by the women. It was unfortunate, but it's pretty hard to let someone win in rook;)

On Monday, we took the kids to Eastside Marios for another birthday dinner (we like to drag birthdays out around here:). After the usual deliberation, Jared and I finally decided on what we were going to order. We both went out on a limb and ordered something we wouldn't normally. After a short wait, our waiter brought us our food and we began to eat. We both LOVED our meals and couldn't stop talking about them.....then about halfway through, I looked at Jared's meal and realized that Jared was actually eating my pasta and I was eating his! It was so wierd. They were completely different, I don't know if it was because we were distracted by the kids or it was simply fate. Adventures of eating out with three kids, you never know what's going to happen.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to think this wonder boy has our DNA!! (Except the rook one, of course) Mom and Dad

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Jared. Nice tribute to him, Andi! You guys are so cute.