Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crawla in Da' House!


Lucy, barely six months in this picture has started to crawl! I don't know whether to celebrate or cry. We're at a stage now where I'll leave her for a few minutes and come back to find her behind the couch with some strange item in her mouth. It's fantastic. She doesn't crawl on her hands and knees yet, it's more like a military crawl, nonetheless, she is mobile! Yikes!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so big!!!! I can't believe she mobile. Thanks for making me feel so old Lucy! What a babe!

Jess

Matthew said...

I have a message for Lucy:
STAY LITTLE! Just enjoy being a baby, there's no need to do everything early, you have plenty of time to be a big kid. Love, Auntie Jess

PS You are adorable and I can only imagine how cute it must be to see you crawl.

Karla said...

We miss you Lucy!!! Don't walk unti we see you next!!!